from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com on 01 Nov 2023 14:57 +0000
At dyne, we’re working relentlessly to democratize the power of computing. We’ve built an open source, multiplatform, tiny, secure, virtual machine for cryptography and blockchain interop. It’s called Zenroom. Part of the philosophy behind it is to empower people who know what to do with data, not only the developers and domain experts. To achieve this, it leverages Zencode which allows them to write and review business logic and data-sensitive operations without learning to code. Like this:
But really what it can do is:
- Hashes and signatures (ecdsa, eddsa, Schnorr)
- Quantum-proof crypto (Dilithium, Kyber, NTRU)
- Homomorphic crypto on BLS381
- Interop with Bitcoin and EVM
- Support most widely used curves
- Runs on any platform and in the browser
- No-code programmabiliy using an English-like DSL
We just released v4.0.0 and are always interested in more engaging use cases.
Therefor i’d like to extend you an invitation to a webinar this Friday, November 3rd at 4:30pm UTC+1
You can “signup” here: zenroom.org/events/ (basically a calendar .ics)
Hoping that i’m not breaking any rules of this community and to see you there i send you all warm regards from planet dyne.
edit: removed emoji from title