from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org on 30 Jan 09:11
invidtui is a TUI-based Invidious client, which can:
- Search for and browse videos, playlists and channels
- Play audio or video from any instance
- View, open, edit and save m3u8 playlists
- Download video/audio in any format
- Authenticate with the preferred instance, and show user feed, playlists and subscriptions
This release contains the following new features/fixes:
Themes can now be applied from theme files dynamically within the application as well as from command-line and configuration options.
A demo and instructions are posted here
Channel ‘Releases’ tab
A new ‘releases’ tab is added to the channel page, to show new content from channel authors.
Enhanced configuration handling
Configuration handling is now done in the most cross-platform way as possible.
I hope you enjoy this release, and any feedback is appreciated.